- Powerful - Recommended for tanks up to 30 gallons
- Thermoelectric Technology - Directly converts electrical power into cooling power
- Quiet - No pumps or mechanical compressors
- Reliable - Only one moving part!
- Easy Install - No drilling necessary
- Automatic Temperature Control - Built in thermostat automatically turns the chiller on and off, just set the temperature and the CSXC-1 will do the rest
- Enviromentally Friendly - No refrigerants or ozone depleting chemicals
- Quality Construction - 100% MADE IN THE USA
Powerheads, pumps, UV sterilizers and high-intensity lighting all add undesirable heat into the aquarium. The CSXC-1 chiller is perfect for nano tanks and aquariums up to 30 gallons (or more, depending on heat input). The same thermoelectric technology used in this device is used by NASA to generate electricity and maintain equipment temperature in space!
Average Temperature Reduction
|Gallons of Water ||°F Pulldown |
|10 ||7-10+ |
|20 ||3-7 |
|30 ||1-3 |
*The values shown above are just guidelines.
Actual values depend on individual tank specifications, equipment used, environmental conditions, etc.
- HDPE Base
- Ceramic Thermoelectric Element
- Teflon Temperature Sensor
- Silicone Sealing O-ring
Instruction Manual can be found HERE
Don't be fooled by other products on the market, many of these products use aluminum components, which can leech lethal heavy metals into your tank upon exposure to saltwater. Every single component in the CSXC-1 that comes in contact with water has been specifically engineered to ensure optimum corrosion resistance.