Provides the most stable temperature possible by recirculating aquarium water continuously around heater element.
- Large Heater Element Chamber
- Single capacity holds heater 12" in length.
- Double capacity holds heater 22" in length.
- Triple capacity holds heater 32" in length.
- Compression coupling allows easy installation and removal of heater. Accepts 1" or 3/4" diameter aquarium heater.
- Clear cap to view "On" light of heater.
- Removes unsightly and easily damaged heater from aquarium.
- Overflow pipe automatically vents air from chamber for safe operation.
- Aquarium heater is not included with module
- Provides the most stable temperature possible by recirculating aquarium water continuously around heater element
|HEATER MODULES |
Inlet Port 1 1/4" Slip/3/4" FPT. Outlet Port 1" Slip/3/4" FPT. Port size dimensions listed are pipe size. SLIP = PVC solvent socket type fittings.
Recommended aquarium sizes are approximate. In many cases, single, double and triple capacity modules can be used with great success in higher volume applications.
All slip models of Lifegard Mechanical, Chemical, Heater, and UV Sterilizers include 3/4" threaded reducing bushings in the package if threaded installation is desired.