BlueLine 150w Phantom Dimmable 5 Color LED Fixture w/ Wireless Remote Control
The BlueLine Phantom offers an affordable option in Full Spectrum and Controllable LED lighting, Featuring internal timers, dimmable control and programmable spectrum solutions; all programmable via the included Remote Control. The Phantom’s 52 x 3w LED’s with “Spheroidal” lenses and 5 colors creates an intense and evenly distributed array of light that will not only make your reef look beautiful, but will make it grow!
- 52 x 3w LEDs
- 5 Colors of LED’s
- 3 Dimmable Channels
- 4 Timer Settings per Channel . Adjust Time & Intensity.
- Revolutionary “Spheroidal” Optical Lenses.
- Remote Control for Programming & Manual Override.
- Remote Dimmable Control
- Dimmable Channels - Can be dimmed individually or all at the same time.
- Digital Display for Easy Programming.
- Programmable Sunrise, Mid-Day Sunset Scenarios.
- 24 Hour Clock – Adjust and set using the Remote Control
- Up to Four programmable events per day for each channel.
- User-Programmable-Color. Using the remote control, increase or decrease the intensity of each channel.
- Three Individual Dimmable LED Channels.
- Two Ways to Adjust the LED Intensity:
- First is, you are able to adjust all channels intensity at once.
- Second is to control the intensity of each of the three channels separately.
- Channel 1: 18 Whites
- Channel 2: 18 Aqua Blues
- Channel 3: 8 Deep Blues, 4 Radiant Reds, 4 Glowing Greens
Most lenses will create a spot effect, forcing light straight down and causing hot spots. The “Spheroidal” lenses create a flood effect which creates an even distribution of light so your aquarium will be evenly lit. The “Spheroidal” lenses mix all 5 colors so you don’t get the annoying single colored glitter lines created by other fixtures.
Each Phantom will light a 24" x 24" area up to 48" deep.
|Power || 150w at full intensity |
|Dimensions ||16” x 9.5” x 4.5” |
|Weight || 8lbs |
|LED's ||52 x 3w |
|Input Voltage: ||100 - 240V AC |
|Output Voltage: ||32-55vDC |
|Working Frequency: ||50-60 HZ |