Lumen Bright Mini Wide SE Pendant 16 1/8 x 16 1/8 x 7.5"
The material is constructed from German metal fabricated Aluminum Alanod. Produced with a 95% reflective mirror finish for superior light reflection. Each reflector has 25 optical facets surrounding the lamps to maximize every possible light reflection and funnel it down towards the aquarium. Lumen Brights are 16.5% more efficient than any other similar designed reflector on the market today. The Lumen BrightŪ reflector was designed by a 25 year Optical Engineering Company specifically for the reef aquarium.
Our reflectors have an adjustable socket assembly with a 8ft. cord attached and can be used with 175w, 250w, 400w, 600w and 1000w metal halide lamps. The Lumen BrightŪ is available in a mini, mini-wide and large sizes as well as in both SE (Single Ended) pendant or FC2 base DE (Double Ended) pendant. Each pendant has a durable black matte finish for the ultimate clean look.
Benefits of the Lumen Bright Reflector:
- Increased concentration of light within the bounds of the aquarium
- Better water surface penetration benefiting deeper aquarium owners
- Specifically designed for the Reef Aquarium
- Higher Par numbers
- Increased space between the light source and the water surface
- Allows for more space to service and observe your aquarium from above
- Much safer when maintaining your aquarium
- Less salt spray upon the reflector due to the higher mounting heights
- Less heat transfer and evaporation
- More room for air movement above the water surface
NOTE: All reflectors will have a gold, blue, or pink film on the reflective inside. Please remove the film before installing. Failure to do so will ruin the reflector because the heat of bulb will melt the plastic to the metal.